- The student will be charged for the replacement of broken items due to either negligence or by intention.
- If there is damage and no one is directly responsible, the cost of repairs will be divided among all the students in the apartment or residence.
- In the case of a serious disciplinary offence or repeated bad behaviour, the student will be expelled from the accommodation contracted with SG International Education without the right to any refund.
- In high season, the apartments and student residences may be substituted by another type of accommodation at a corresponding price.
- If you reserve a shared double room (shared with another student) and there is no other student with whom you can share the room, we reserve the right to change your room at any time.
- Accommodation payment must be paid in full when booking the course/programme. This payment is non-refundable once Saint Gabriel International Education has sent the confirmation.
- In the exceptional case that only one or two students are enrolled in a course in the same level group, SG International Education reserves the right to change a group course into a private or semi-private programme. In this case, class hours will be reduced by 50%.
- SG International Education management reserves the right to extend the timetable for classes.
- Please check our web site for updated holidays as they may be subject to change before planning your trip.
- SG International Education is not obliged to refund or make up any classes missed due to national or local holidays.
4. CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
- Course verification will only be issued to students who attend at least 80% of their classes, complete their work or other activities.
- This certificate is not valid as an official document in accordance with the legislation regulating non-accredited education. It is a personalised certificate of attendance.
5. SUBSTITUTION POLICY
- If the person enrolled cannot participate in the course/programme due to unforeseen circumstances and prior notice of at least 10 days in advance of the start date is given then another person can substitute, or an offer of an alternative date can be made if available. In this case the substitute person or date arrangement can be made without penalty.
- In the case of a substitution, the person who is attending instead of the original student must complete the registration enrolment for the new dates via the website, subject to confirmation of availability.
6. EVENT CANCELATION POLICY
SG International Education reserves the right of delay or even cancel an event if there are not enough students.
- Students from the European Union do not require a visa to enter Spain. Students from other countries must enquire about obtaining a visa at the Spanish embassy or consulate in their country.
- The certificate certifying enrolment (invitation letter) can ONLY be issued by the school when the enrolment form and a copy of the passport have been received and full payment of the programme has been received via bank transfer.
- Once the visa has been obtained, SG International Education will inform the embassy or consulate if the course is cancelled by student.
- If students have to cancel due to visa denial, they must send an official original certified document directly from the Spanish embassy. We will charge an administrative fee to cover the administrative costs of returning your money.
- SG International Education reserves the right to cancel the student's place if on the day of their arrival they or their agency have not paid the total sum of the course, accommodation and other services contracted.
- In the case of a serious disciplinary offence, repeated bad behaviour or infringement of the laws of the country in which the course is taking place, the student will be expelled from the school and without the right to any refund.
- In the case where harm is caused to third parties, all the expenses claimed from SG International Education that originate from the above-mentioned incident will be charged to the student, who will have no right to later claims.
In accordance with article 5 of the law 15/1999, regulating the Collection and Protection of Personal Data, the personal data that you provide to us will be included in a file is named "CLIENT" belonging to GRUPO PETANWEN S.L (Former name: EL PROPIETARIO DE LA WEB). Generally, we collect and use personal data to create a customer database to provide services to you.We only collect data that you choose to give us. If you refuse to supply the requested data we can not complete the service. You have the right to access, rectify, cancel and object, as determined by the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, at the following address: GLORIETA ALCADE FERNANDO DE PARIAS MERRY S/N LOCAL , SEVILLA, or call: 954611295. Your data may be used for promotional purposes, advertising and marketing of products and services we provide. If you do not consent to this, you can indicate that by email to the following address: email@example.com, according to the article III, article 22 of the law 34/2002 of Information Society Services and E-Commerce.
Both companies will treat the data confidentially and with the sole purpose of offering the requested services, in accordance with all the legal and security guarantees that the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13th, on Personal Data Protection, Royal Decree, of December 21st and the law 34/2002, of July 11th, of Information Society Services and E-Commerce.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, as the article 9.1, of the law Protection of Personal Data states, “takes appropriate technical and organisational information security measures for guaranteeing the security of the personal data and avoid their alteration, loss, non-authorised processing or access, taking into account the nature of the technology, the stored data and the risks that they are exposed to, if it is originated from human action or by physical or natural way. ”
Also THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, as article 10 of the law of Protection of Personal Data, anyone who intervenes in any phase of the processing of personal data is obliged to maintain professional secrecy with respect to CLIENT and their duty to store it. These obligations continue to exist even after the relationship with the data subject or their representative, as the case may be, ends.
Furthermore, according to the article 89.2, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21st, approving the Development Regulation of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13th, Personal Data Protection Act, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE shall adopt the necessary measures so that people understand the security regulations that affect the performance of their functions as well as the consequences that may arise in the event of non-performance.
10. IMAGE COPYRIGHT
SG International Education takes pictures and videos of students, teachers and school staff during the activities, academic programme, culture programme and social-sports events. Images may be used for advertising brochures, the website, social networks, Christmas cards, posters, end of course performances and school promotions. It is understood that authorisation for the use of said images is given to “GRUPO PETANWEN S.L.” to use for promotional purposes and such publications will be made publicly available.
Furthermore, the personal image is used to identify you as an individual, within the scope of the application of the regulation of data protection. Thus, you have the right to exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection to the person in charge of the file. By your signature you hereby authorise that SG International Education has the right to use your image in the processes described above, over a period of three years, starting from the date of enrolment, without any additional payment by SG International Education, which belongs to Grupo Petanwen S.L.
Attention: External/third party travel and flight arrangement bookings made via agencies or carriers outside of Saint Gabriel courses/programmes bookings are not included in Saint Gabriel’s Cancellation Policy.
Saint Gabriel offers a 24-hour emergency phone contact and personal support representative in our city for all groups so that you, your families or Groups Leaders will always be able to get in touch with us.