The cancellation of enrolment registration for an individual client on a course/programme must be made by the person enrolling by means of an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For group bookings, the named person of the institution managing the project or the individual designated and authorised by the institution will be in charge of notifications of modification or cancellation.
CANCELATION CONDITIONS FOR INDIVIDUALS
- Cancellations up to 30 days prior to the course/programme will be refunded at a rate of 80% of the contracted course/programme price. This excludes management charges, which can be up to 20% of the course/programme.
- Cancellations 15 days prior to the course/programme will be refunded at rate of 50% of the contracted course/programme price.
- Cancellations made less than 15 days in advance of the course/programme will not have the right of refund for any of the services contracted.
- Accommodation services, whatever their form, are non-refundable once they have been contracted.
- Students who start but do not finish their programme will not be reimbursed any course fees.
*Refunds will be made by electronic transfer to the client who made the payment within 15 working days prior to the end of the course/programme.
Cancellation or Modification policy for Groups
In the case of the number of student participants changing during the process of negotiation Saint Gabriel can modify the invoice issued up to 20 days in advance of the start of course/programme. However, if the group has a percentage discount in regard to the number of participants this quantity of discount may change.
Deadlines for the cancellation of courses/programmes will be the following:
- 30 November for projects which are to be implemented in the first term of the following year.
- 30 March for courses/programmes which are to be implemented in June or July.
- 30 June for courses/programmes which are to be implemented during the last term of the natural business year, i.e. during October, November and December.
- Cancelation policy for flights please check your airline carrier cancelation policy.